Cloud Support takes supporting your team off your shoulders.
Regardless of their location, cloud support for you and your team is only one click away.
Whether it’s setting up a new user for Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace, helping someone with their printer, setting up email accounts and sharing, fixing email issues, attachments, software installation or a slow computer, cloud support is never far away. Ideal for businesses, Remote Teams, WFH (Work From Home) and remote workers.
Cloud Essentials allows you and your team access to Cloud Support – directly from their Windows or Apple computer desktop.
Cloud Support the easy way
Cloud Support Tokens
It couldn’t be much simpler. One support token is used for each support issue.
Need an email account setting up, MS Teams set up or a printer driver update. You and your team are covered.
- To begin chatting with a technician, you simply click the support icon . This connection is encrypted, private and secure.
- Explain what you need help with.
- If needed, you can then choose to share your computer desktop with the technician and they can resolve the issue for you.
Cloud Support tokens are for 10 Tokens and are only available to Cloud Essentials members.
- 1 Support Token is used for each support session
- Tokens can be shared with anyone on the same account
- Technicians are available weekday business hours, 8am to 6pm UT
- Tokens valid as long as the Managed Computer Security is active