Whether for your business or your home life, Managed Cyber Security is a must. The National Cyber Security Centre (a division of GCHQ) recommends businesses implement its Cyber Essentials guidelines to protect themselves from Cyber attacks. The Cyber Essentials strategy is pretty straightforward. Secure your endpoints (computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets), proactively manage their security and secure and control access to data. While there is no 100% protection, it’s impossible, you need to do the best you can.
zuutech’s Cyber Security services are designed to help you meet these guidelines while taking the weight off your shoulders. We do this by securing and managing your endpoints for you.
In today’s world of remote workers, this makes their GDPR security management far simpler and your life easier.
MANAGED CYBER SECURITY
Managed Cyber Security
Managed computer anti-virus and anti-spyware.
Operating System Security
Managed computer operating system updating and patching.
Managed computer software security updating and patching.
Managed firewall to protect you against Internet attacks.
Protection against malicious websites and links.
We send you a monthly report detailing the protection in place.
Only available to our customers:
As most people need IT support, zuutech offers Cyber Support credits that are only available to Managed Cyber Security customers.
Cyber Support Credits
- 1 credit is used for each support session
- Credits can be shared with anyone on the same account
- Credits don’t expire as long as the Managed Cyber Security is active
- 10 Cyber Credits cost , usual support costs are per incident
Whether you need help with email, using the printer, downloading a picture or writing a document, we can help. Immediately.
- secure your computers, servers, mobile phones and tablets (endpoints)
- provide anti-virus software for all your endpoints
- proactively manage and update your computers’ operating systems and software security patches.
For only / month, can you afford not to have Managed Cyber Security
If you’re not sure what you need or have questions, please contact us and we’d be happy to help.
Already know what you need